Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Proverbs 1:17--study among sisters in Christ

7/17/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

Proverbs 1:17 wow. i feel like i am (or certainly was some years ago) the sinner Solomon writes about to avoid. my unbelieving friends didn't need to talk me into much, i was looking for things to be talked into. i hope and pray i remember this very powerful proverb while i try and try to train and teach my children how painful sinning is.

dear Lord, please remember me, Your sinful servant, as i shepherd my boys lives. i pray that they see past their sinful mother and right into Your Truth. i ask that You continue to be w/mom as she embarks on a new path within our church. i also ask that You wrap Your loving arms around karen each and every day as i would if i could. my arms would only be human comfort while Yours are full of Heaven! All glory to You Dear God!!!!

No comments: