Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Proverbs 1:27--study among sisters in Christ

7/27/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

for starters, there were a couple of comments on the commentary that struck me wrong. first, "It (wisdom) clearly grasps & does those things that please God & men." i think that statement should have ended at God. second, "Getting wisdom, to obtain the benefits (success and happiness), should be the most important goal in your life." i don't think that obtaining the benefits mentioned should be your number one goal, i think it should be to live a Godly sinless life to glorify Him. success and happiness would be secondary benefits.

fear, destruction, distress, and anguish........oh how i have lived all of those at one time or another, sometimes all at once. woe is me when i know that judgement awaits each time i take my eyes off of the cross! what a sinful sad-full failure i am each time i sin against my husband and prefer to feel hostile & angry and "right" and "vindicated" and "righteous" instead of broken and repentant and sorrowful and happy & content w/God as my perfect husband. what a mess. what a joke. what a life. what a sinner. what a miraculous God i have that is so full of grace to forgive me my trespasses and give me another day to glorify Him.

dear heavenly Father, please forgive me my trespasses against You and help me forgive others who have trespassed against me. help me see Your glory. help me hear Your wisdom & truth. help me.... again i ask that You comfort & keep my sisters in Christ. please help us help each other by being supportive through Your holy word. --it is true

No comments: