Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Proverbs 1:21--study among sisters in Christ

7/21/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

what "noises" or "business" do i need to stop in order to listen for God's Truth? noises: my mouth running most of the time, the t.v., the radio, business: obsession w/money & bills, obsession with wanting others to be careful when i have cleaned (notice i didn't say obsession w/cleaning!), any activity that comes before or in place of God

dear Lord, i humbly ask You to make Yourself the number one noise and business in my life each and every day. please bless my sisters in Christ today, tonight, and tomorrow--if You so graciously grant us another. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How true that is! My mouth, too, usually is what gets me in trouble. And no matter how much I think I can multitask, I really can't pay attention to God while I'm also paying attention to the world. He is the still small voice that demands and deserves my undivided attention, loyalty and love.