Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:7--study among sisters in Christ

7/7/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

don't even know where to begin. i was crying and praying and repenting 1/2 way through the commentary.

i can't think of a more uncomfortable position to be in than to know there is a God, The God, claim to be a christian, and be nearly as blind as unbelievers. all i can do is weep. i am so grateful for His grace and yet so utterly embarrassed. i do not give Him the respect, love and attention He not only deserves, but commands. i am disgusted in myself, saddened by myself, and wrapped up in myself.

Oh God You are my God, i will seek You in the morning, and i will learn to walk in Your ways, so step by step You lead me, and i will follow You all of my days. thank you Rich Mullins for those poignant words, and again dear Heavenly Father I thank you for my sisters in Christ.

No comments: