Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, July 28, 2008

Proverbs 1:28--study among sisters in Christ

7/28/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

humble? not a word you will find in my dictionary, until now. being humble and being prideful don't go together. i need to be a lot more humble and a lot less prideful. this verse sounds a lot like the verse found somewhere else in the bible that says something like, "...and some said Lord Lord Lord, but didn't i evangelize for you? and I will say I never knew you." Lady wisdom calls, but so many never answer, and so many don't answer often enough.

dear Lord, please humble me tomorrow. please protect and guide my sisters in Christ. Amen

No comments: