Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:6--study among sisters in Christ

7/6/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

ok, ready set GO! bring it on! load me up with all the mysteries of proverbs. challenge me! make me think and dig and pray and investigate and desire and pray some more!!

who was that? was that me? begging for a thinking challenge? i would like to say "i think not", but that would defeat the purpose of this verse :)

dear Lord, You of all people know that i am a lazy thinker. i am a product of mtv, dick & jane books, and cliff notes. i have convinced myself for years that i am not smart naturally, so there is no hope. i have discovered this evening that not only was i intentionally born this way, but it will be only through Your Grace that i can claim any rights to any smarts. and if i can claim the rights to even an ounce of Biblical smarts, i will consider myself far smarter & wiser than i would have ever thought possible. thank you for the opportunity to learn from Your Word and be accountable to my dear loving sisters in Christ....amen

No comments: