Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:3--study among sisters in Christ

7/3/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

this is what i have to say to that: i am not wise, i am glad God doesn't enact justice on me, i am not looking forward to His judgement (which will go something like this: "You chose to continually follow satan even when i opened your eyes. How wise was that? What type of justice do you deserve? Are you ready for your judgement? Should all others be treated the same as I am about to treat you?"), and i am glad he doesn't treat us all equally here on earth.

oh my dear dear Heavenly Father, how i have failed You today in so many ways i can't even count them. why do i chose satan over you repeatedly? why do i follow the black desires of my heart instead of the glorious lighted path You have set before me? will i ever break the sinful cycle long enough to enjoy You? i am not guaranteed tomorrow, but each night as i lay in bed and say my prayers, i quietly hope i will get another chance, knowing full well i am going to fail You again. by the Grace of God the cycle will begin to crumble. thank you for my sisters in Christ who will be praying for me as i will pray for them.

No comments: