Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:10--study among sisters in Christ

7/10/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

wow, i see how the family association jumped out at karen. i was thinking of the many times we did, and still do, tippy toe around my dad and josh for the sake of not "making waves". now, it isn't usually over religious issues as it is w/my aunt suzanne/u. mike/ & cousin rose. we want everyone to just get along, and hey, there are all really funny and we love them, so, we sit quietly by. and the years continue to fly by, and the youth continue to get older and harder to reach.........

satan certainly has me figured out, sometimes better than i do. g-ma and i were just talking today about how i was doing this study w/the 2 of you and how i might start reading my way through the Bible, again, the way she does it (John macarthur: read some of proverbs, some of psalms, some of the other old test. and some of the new test., or something along those lines). and she reminded me that some time ago i was going to read my way through the bible, again, by starting at the begin. of the new test. (since starting at the begin. of the old test several times hadn't panned out and we had just been introduced to reformation and such and i had a NEW hunger to study the Word a different way....because this time i really wanted to, again, and it was going to work). and more recently, like a month ago i decided since starting at the beginning of the new test. didn't work, i was going to start reading in revelations because i really didn't understand it but i knew it was very interesting. that lasted the 1st night. you get my drift! this is the longest i have stuck w/something and have really enjoyed it! will enjoy it much more now that karen has returned :)

God PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take away my sinful tendencies. my tendency to have an elephant-sized mouth and mouse-sized ears, for starters. i want to submit to my husband regardless of my perceived consequences because you are the most perfect husband with the most perfect consequences. i want to teach my children to fear You now so that they will not fear the world later. i want to be a Godly wife that my husband reveres. i want You to get the glory. i want to be Your sheep. thank you for my sisters in Christ and my Godly grandmother.