Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:4--study among sisters in Christ

7/4/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

that was a great verse! it doesn't pertain to me, just matt :) i can't WAIT until tomorrow to tell him how wrong he was at telling me proverbs was to difficult for austin when this very verse tells him to teach his children the proverbs. i love being vindicated, and matt is SO good about agreeing w/my vast knowledge of everything that he will be very apologetic and complacent.

don't worry, i'm back from lala land. yes i have actually been reading the bible chapter and a new verse commentary these past 4 days. as much as my pride prefers to run my life, i am praying it dormant. hasn't worked yet, but God will be on His throne during this and He will get the glory He desires, and i will be made submissive.

love to you both my dear dear sisters in Christ

p.s. praying for good health in stevens house!

No comments: