Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:5--study among sisters in Christ

7/5/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

can someone refer me to a surgeon willing to remove 1 of my 2 mouths and uncover my 2nd missing ear.....cheaply of course, on a tight budget here. :)

dear Heavenly Father, i beg You to give me dumbo-like ears and a mouse-like mouth. i am so wisdom-less and so in need of wisdom-more. i am slowly slipping out of that age when i can claim youth as the excuse for my stupidity, and yet i am sprinting into the age when i should have learned some wisdom by now. and yet, i have not. please help me this coming week with a new mouse sized mouth and dumbo-sized ears that are worthy of hearing Your Word and Truth. again i thank you for my sisters in Christ!
Amen!!!!

No comments: