Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:20--study among sisters in Christ

7/20/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

i must need a hearing aid, or at the very least a hearing test. i almost never hear Lady Wisdom, and when i do it is usually to late. however, i hear her very well as she mocks at my calamities!

i really thought that in the past 3 weeks that we have been doing this (wow, i can't believe its been that long!) i was making some progress in my efforts to utilize some of my new found wisdom in my relationship w/my husband. i didn't verbalize that to him, but he made it very clear tonight that, apparently, i am still as deaf, dumb, and stupid as i always was. so, i need to be praying more, reading my bible more, listening for His truths better, and avoiding foolishness and sin. i would like to commit to memory/action that God is the perfect husband and He is making His perfect wife.

dear heavenly Father, here i am again, humbled again. i was thinking to often of how good i was doing when i didn't do something wrong, that i was missing the things i was doing wrong. again i ask for Your forgiveness and grace. again i ask that You help me 1st w/my relationship with You, and 2nd w/my relationship w/matt. i look forward to reaping the benefits: being a Godly mother, being a servant of the gospel, and glorifying You. Amen

No comments: