Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:9--study among sisters in Christ

7/9/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

wow, no pressure there! my mind is going in so many directions: how i have failed my children thus far, what i am expected to do as a Godly woman and wife, if God gives me tomorrow its not to late to work on these things, what am i having for breakfast tomorrow, etc. etc

God, i am BEGGING you for another chance to make things right. i want my boys to be adorned in Your Word. i am responsible and i need help. i know that You NEVER give us more than we can handle, and yet my inclination is to make sure You don't by doing very little, if anything. i want to be graced w/wisdom so that i can live it out in my life on a daily basis and impart it to my children. please continue to bless me w/a mouse-sized mouth and elephant-sized ears this week. please wrap Your loving, healing, comforting, reassuring arms around my sister in Christ, karen. the jobs you have given her are not to be taken lightly and are not more than she can bare. she is always there for me w/reassuring words of wisdom from Your Word, so i ask that You help me do the same for her. thank You so much for my sisters in Christ, as we all need each other is some similar ways and some very different ways. In Your sweet & Holy & precious name i pray, AMEN!

No comments: