Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Proverbs 1:23--study among sisters in Christ

7/23/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

i think the commentary on this verse speaks to what karen was talking about in her e-mail on the last verse. i couldn't help but invision the pic karen & mom thought was so funny of Jesus knocking on a door waiting to be let in while he weeped. i know this commentary didn't mean it that way, but couldn't help the visual.

i wonder what i am waiting for? why am i waiting to turn, or at the very least turn more sharply....kinda like i do when i'm driving...but i digress. how many more times do i need my calamaties laughed at? how many more times do i need my fears mocked? how many more times.....

dear heavenly Father, i ask you to open my mind and heart to Your Truth & Wisdom. i do not want to continue down the same destructive paths. i want You to open my eyes, i want to hear Your reproof, i want to act on wisdom as You have taught it. please forgive my ever-sinning heart that chooses to turn away from You instead of towards You. please bless my sisters in Christ as they seek Your will for their lives. Amen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, everyone sing with me "I think a change (a change) will do you good (a change will do you good)...." Seriously -- change stinks! I had this whole other thing I was going to say and now all I can hear in my head is that song! Darn these pregnancy hormones! Oh well, maybe it'll come to me later. For now, guess I'll work on changing my attitude. That'd be a good place to start!