Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Proverbs 1:12--study among sisters in Christ

7/12/08
www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

i wanted this passage to speak to me as the others have, ie: pray for my children, pray for my marriage, pray for my walk, etc. however, all i have in my head is "there should be no stays of execution." isn't that silly? i have this whole death sentence argument going on in my head.

dear heavenly Father, please help me stay focused on what is important in each and every verse of Your word. help me to stay on task and not get or feel overwhelmed (when i do, i tend to just shut down and do nothing). thank you for my sisters in Christ and please help me ready my heart and mind for church tomorrow.

No comments: