Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Proverbs 1:29--study among sisters in Christ

7/29/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

how many times a day do i give "lip service" instead of "acts of service" to God. how many times? how many times is He going to continue to let me do it w/o repercussion. what kind if repercussion am i currently facing? a disobedient child, a less than Christ-like marriage, barely living pay check to pay check. how many more times will He allow me to ignore Him?

dear heavenly Father, PLEASE don't allow me to ignore You ever again! please open my eyes and my ears and my heart to You. please help me to be humble tomorrow. please continue to comfort and lead my sisters in Christ in their daily lives as they walk with You. Amen

No comments: