Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Yes I can me do."

That is Austin's latest response to me when I tell him he doesn't need something, specifically when we are at the store. It sounds very funny. He has also been saying, "Oh yes it is," when I tell him something isn't where he told me it was or something can't be played with because its broken. Its more the tone that he uses than just the words, but very funny! Justin is into HIGH pitched screaming/yelling right now. Guess we won't be visiting any restaurants anytime soon. He has been making the funniest wrinkled nose faces lately. He does it mostly smiling and laughing, but has been known to do it prior to a melt down. Grandma Paula and Grandpa Gary remember Austin doing the same thing, with his nose going slightly crooked. That didn't last very long with him, so we will see how long this lasts with Justin. He has been doing it since Uncle Josh's birthday party on 8/8/08. He is a very happy boy.

No comments: