Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, August 9, 2008

i am the anchor and my brother is the sail

Are you picturing a boat? These were my brothers words, not mine. He thinks he could be the sail on a boat because he has lost so much weight, and has so much extra skin, well, you get the idea. Now, on to me being the anchor. Remember, his words, not mine. I don't think it needs any further discussion. Are my brother and I very close? Not anymore! :) I need to send out a late "Happy Birthday Joshua" to him. His birthday was yesterday and he turned 31. The little brother I always wanted and then was ready to send back :)

I want to say a special prayer for him. Dear Father God in heaven, please open his eyes and heart and mind to Your truth. He is one of those that has dabbled enough in religion's to make him dangerous, and I mean to himself eternally. Please use the trials that he goes through to move him closer to You instead of further away. Please help me to remember to pray for him more often and more sincerely. Please forgive me for not always being a godly example to him. Amen

No comments: