Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, August 18, 2008

my little boys

8/18/08

I just feel the need to say how much I enjoy spending time with my 2 little boys. We went to the zoo today, and it was so much fun to watch Austin, who isn't quite 2.5, get so excited about everything! "I want to see the pink birds. Lets go see the manatees. I wanna see the snakes mommy. I wanna ride the carousel horsey, a brown one, no, a black one! Can we ride the train? Can I kiss the snakes? Bye Bye manatees and fishies." It's TO CUTE! And little 8 mo. old Justin just chews on toys, watches everything, takes it all in, and kicks his feet up on whatever he can as he relaxes in the stroller awaiting his next meal or nap. Oh how precious.

When was the last time I said, or felt, that about God? I wish I could say that I will have to get back to you on that one, but the sad truth is, probably never. And if I don't learn to put Him first, and glorify Him above all things, and worship only Him, He will take my other gods from me, one way or another. I have a lot of praying to do tonight.

No comments: