Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Proverbs 1:33--study among sisters in Christ

8/3/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=1

"What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good? Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth" (Ps 34:12-16).



ladies, this has been terrific! forgive me for not doing this last night, but it was so late i chose to do our sunday school homework over this. from here on out i will commit to doing 1 verse every other night instead of every night so that i can focus on my wednesday night notes, BEFORE wednesday night, and our sunday school readings. will see you in 2 days for chapter 2, verse 1.

Dear Lord, please keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile. Please help me to depart from evil, do good, seek and pursue peace. Please help me to apply these truths to my life every day. Thank You for this time that I have been able to study this first chapter in Proverbs with my sisters in Christ. Please help us continue to make time for You, forgoing t.v., secular reading material, and other such activities that take our focus off of You. We want You to come first in our lives, we want You to become a habit in our lives, we want You to be the center of our lives. Please help us tomorrow, and every day that You give us. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has been a good study this month, and I look forward to continuing on. Just hope I can remember the new schedule!