Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ohio State fair

I would love to post cute pictures of the kids on Austin's second trip ever to the fair and Justin's first, but alas, my camera malfunctioned (hopefully not permanently). Do you know the song "Oh Where O Where has My Little Dog Gone...?" Well, we had the strangest experience today. At some point Austin took off his socks and shoes while riding in the stroller. I put them underneath with everything else: diaper bag, mom's purse, a couple of baby toys, Austin's backpack, 1 map, 1 book of fair things, 2 recipe booklets, and a prize toy that we (mom & I) spent $7 on for Austin. By the time we headed for the AG building area for our last stop before returning to the car, we realized that both socks, 1 recipe booklet, and the prize toy were gone. Weird! I know, you think with all of those things how could we NOT have lost something. But you have to know this stroller. It is a double, so both seats take up a lot of under storage room, so things normally get stuck under both seats and foot rests instead of lost. So, "Oh where oh where has my: son's socks, mom's recipe book w/coupons, and Austin's $7 deflated 7' baseball bat gone?"

No comments: