Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Proverbs 2:3--study among sisters in Christ

8/9/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=2

When did you last pray for wisdom, dear reader? When did you last pray passionately for it? Study may make a scholar, but only prayer will make a saint. Much reading may increase your learning, but only the revelation of the Spirit can give you wisdom. If you crave wisdom, crave it from your knees; and from your knees beg the God of Solomon.

I would love to revere and love and worship and fear God SO much that the only way I could, and would want to, spend prayer and worship time with Him was on my knees with my head bowed.

Dear God in heaven, bring me to my knees. Bring me to my knees in humbleness, in repentance, and in awe-ness of You. Break me, heal me, deliver me. Mold me and make me into a vessel worthy of saving. Amen

No comments: