Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Justin's 4th tooth & a t.v. update

8/19/08

Justin got his 4th tooth today, upper left. WoW! he's blowing his big brother Austin away in the tooth department at this age.

I mentioned in an earlier blog that it was time to get rid of the t.v.'s. All of them. I mentioned it to my large-flat-screen, sports-loving, PS2-playing husband. Needless to say, he isn't in agreement. We have a total of 3 t.v.'s hooked up. 2 upstairs (1 in the living room and 1 in the spare bedroom) and 1 (the large flat screen) downstairs. He finally said that he would compromise, and I could take the one out of the l.r. (the only one I usually watch). I told him I would need to take the one out of the spare bedroom (Matt's clothes are in there and he watches t.v. w/Austin in there) also since it would still be to much of a temptation for me. That was over a week ago. Today I finally disconnected one t.v. from upstairs, the one in the spare room. Still haven't gotten to the l.r. one yet, go figure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute with his toothy little grin and those fat cheekies!

Wow, never thought I'd see my TV addicted daughter getting rid of ANY of them! I know first hand what an awful time waster it is, having gone through long periods in my life of watching way too much. I'm so glad cable wasn't around in those days, I probably would have watched even more. But I can get addicted to anything...cookies, reading, the internet. Eating cookies while reading... or surfing... Now to replace those bad cravings with good and godly ones.