Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Proverbs 2:8-study among sisters in Christ

8/19/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=2

Not only is the true and living God the source of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding (2:6), He is the Benefactor and Defender of those who seek Him and His wisdom (2:7-8). And it is this glorious combination of blessings and rewards that completely supplies the righteous with all they need and desire (2:9). He will keep them and preserve them (2:8).

First thing I should say is, i need to go back to doing this every night. When I was doing it every night, my husband didn't see any change in me, but since I have gone to every other night, he says I am worse. Hmmmmm

I want to be protected by God. Who wouldn't? What do I need to do to insure that I am being protected by the ultimate Shield? Seek after His wisdom daily. Reject the wisdom of the world daily. Prostrate myself before Him in humble adoration. Pray endlessly and meaningfully.

Dear Lord, I want to be protected by You for eternity. Please help me to be humble and submissive and quiet this week. Please protect my sisters in Christ as they seek Your wisdom. Amen

No comments: