Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, September 8, 2008

Proverbs 2:17--study among sisters in Christ

9/7/08
http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php?chapter=2

Proverbs 2:17
Which forsaketh the guide of her youth, and forgetteth the covenant of her God.
The fascinating addiction to sexual sin will pull you down. The blessed God, Whom you rejected for a devilish woman, will only help after repentance, which will be hard to find.


I definitely agree w/the seriousness of these last few verses, and with the straight-forwardness of the commentaries. However, I don't agree w/the last statement above, "...God...will only help after repentance, which will be hard to find." God will only help after repentance, but He is not hard to find. He is everywhere: the bible, the hearts & lives of believers, the beauty of nature, the air we breathe, and many other places to numerous to name. You might not recognize your own lack of sincerity when repenting, but if you are desperate for forgiveness, and call out His name, He will be there. Thank God, You are here, and there, and everywhere!

Dear heavenly Father, I have some repenting to do. Forgive my sinful ways and change my heart. Change my heart, O Lord. Change my life, as only You can. Please work in miraculous ways in my sisters lives. In Your Son's precious and Holy name, Amen

No comments: