Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Justin did it again! And more praises...

He rolled from belly to back again this evening, this time on the floor in the l.r. Why a big deal? Because in his 1st nine months of life, he rolled from back to belly 2x. Now, in a couple of days, he has rolled from belly to back 2x. He might actually be catching up to his close friends Ryan and Timothy.
Praises: my mom's power came back on at 5am this morning, and my brothers came back on sometime today. So, mom came back and got her food, and my brother will be getting his back tomorrow. Karen heard that she may not get power back until Sunday, SO, puts a crimp in saturday nights progressive dinner. But we will wait a day or so before making new accommodations for that scenario. If I could remember Scarlet Ohara's exact words I would quote them now...something like "I'll think about that tomorrow," as I raise the back of my right hand to my brow and gently toss my ahead aside (gently because I tend to pull something in my neck and end up w/ a kink for a day or two).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Scarlet and her handsome Rhett: Thank you for your hospitality in putting up with all us vagabonds. And praise the Lord that you never lost your electricity, and were able to extend help to those of us who did. Continue to pray for those, here and in other states, who lost power, and more than power. When I think of the people who lost homes, all their belongings, and sometimes lives, it really puts things into perspective.

Looks like little Justin is really rockin' and rollin' now!