Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Justin, again, Austin...and even more praises (I think)

Well, Justin is still rolling from belly to back 1x each day and he has cut 2 more teeth (top left next to traditional 1st top tooth and bottom right next to traditional 1st bottom tooth). That makes 7! Austin discovered summersaults yesterday morning. I am waiting for him to strain his neck as many as he is doing!
Praises (I think): the Steven's got power back sometime last night (6pm-ish). I was going to post this blog last night, but forgot. Then I read Karen's blog tonight and decided maybe her getting power back wasn't such a great thing after all :( We love you and were here for you!

No comments: