Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Quick funny....

On Sunday, as I was getting the kids and I ready for church, Austin said "mommy, you're wearing a dress." I explained that it wasn't a dress, it was a skirt. Later, before we actually got out the door, he said to me "you're wearing a curtain." Later that evening after we had gotten back from the evening service, he and I were washing our hands and he said "mommy, I love your curtain." Out of the mouth of babes....maybe I should rethink the look of my wardrobe. Funny thing is, we don't have any curtains. However, it did bring to mind one of my favorite all time Carol Burnett skits.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Hi!

Ah yes, the Starlet O'hara skit! She saw it in the window and couldn't resist!
That curtain rod style was very "in" bfore shoulder pads tooke their place!
My favorite skit as well! I had heard her say in an interview that the scene was totally adlibbed! It wasn't part of the skit, she thought it up and they went with it! lol

Nancy

Anonymous said...

My favorite Burnett skit, too. I remember seeing it when it originally aired, and never laughed so hard in my life! It's still funny, every time I see it.