Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am sure he is talking! :) & A small scare for Matt!

This morning when the kids and I were waking up, Austin and I always say "good morning" several times to each other and to Justin. I am sure he said it also. It sounded more like "gu mo." I know parents understand their kids talking way before others do. But when you don't expect it, and the same words/sounds come out during the same conversations or times, you can't help but wonder.

The other morning, Matt was sitting at the dining room table drinking his coffee before work. He said he kept hearing what sounded like wind. After trying to ignore it, he finally decided it was coming from the basement, AND, he decided it no longer sounded like wind but that it was definitely breathing. Now he was getting spooked. He thought for a second it might be me w/the baby, but he knew he had just left us in bed. Now he wanted to know who was in our basement! So he quickly turned the light switch on and went down stairs. He looked around and listened. Definitely breathing, heavy breathing! Then he saw the source, the baby monitor. Apparently someone (that would be me) had accidentally left it on the night before while I was cleaning. Ooops!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh....my.....goodness! That is SO hilarious!!!! I'm thinking he's about to find an animal or something or something about to blow up in your basement. That's even more funny considering you've used the baby monitor so infrequently!

Got all better, ready to go back to Wednesday night services and what do I get? Sitting by myself through a business meeting. :( Justin better get his butt in gear and get better!

Anonymous said...

At least he didn't find a headless baby bunny in the basement...that was REALLY scary!