Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, November 3, 2008

Now I am a good cooker too....

A couple of days after telling me I was a good cleaner, I received a new compliment from Austin. As I was fixing breakfast Saturday morning (fried mush, yummmm!) and cleaning the dining room table, Austin told me once again "your a good cleaner." After thanking him & kissing him, I went to the stove to check the mush. He came over and hugged my leg and said "your a good cooker mommy." I promise I have not been coaching him! How cute! It just makes your heart melt. Then today, I was outside with both kids and Austin patted my back and said "i'm here for you mommy." What a cutie!

Two weeks ago I started preschool w/him and 2 of the Steven's children. The first week they learned the letter A, the shape circle, and the color red. The second week they learned the letter B, the shape square, and the color blue. This coming week will be a refresher week on all of the above things, and maybe I will throw in a number. ooooo But this past week has been interesting with Austin because he now points out the things he recognizes by first saying "look mommy, we learned that." The biggest one for him has been the letter A because he sees it so many places while we are driving. Karen said John even drew the letter A for her. Teaching can be very rewarding.

No comments: