Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, March 16, 2009

new baby on the move

I am pretty sure I was able to feel the new baby move from the outside of my belly Sat. night while in bed. The next day in church I could see my belly/shirt moving ever so slightly.

Justin is a walking madman. He looks partly like a monkey (hands up in the air) and partly like a beauty contestant (quite the swagger!).

Hope to take kids to the zoo tomorrow. Its suppose to be over 60 and sunny, and they LOVE it!

2 comments:

Antonio Romano said...

Are you pregnant?! Again????!!!!
Don't you know what the Scripture says about birth control...over there in 2nd Revelinthians?

bauerpower said...

its the only book of the bible i read! it seems to have the most pertinent information for me. :)