Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, March 21, 2009

A couple of cute pics...

This is a pic I took this past Weds. night after church. Austin just couldn't quite wait to get into bed. Hilarious! Matt suggested leaving him there until he woke up himself...I think not!











This is a pic I took on our 2nd trip to the zoo this year (we've been 3x so far). Altho not very exciting, it was what happened minutes before that was.....The small ape right behind Austin had come up to the window when Austin was sitting there facing the apes, and the 2 of them put their lips to the glass and kissed! Very cute!!!










The kids have figured out how to turn on & off the clock radio in the bedroom. They also know how to change the station and turn the volume up & down AND change the time...yeah! Anyway, almost everyday they turn it on and dance to whatever music is on at that time. I don't even know what is playing, but Justin was too funny not to video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little head banger! What's next, a mosh pit? (uh, did I get that right?)

Sarah said...

This photo made me laugh out loud!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, guess what?!?! I WATCHED YOUR STINKING VIDEO! (just kidding -- it was hilarious!) You go, Justin!