Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, December 8, 2008

He is 1 year old today, and he's only just beginning (Lord willing).









Tonight we had a great time celebrating Justin's 1st b-day. Altho I know he didn't really get it, he seemed to enjoy himself just fine. Austin was quite the big brother as he helped me open cards and gifts, each time saying "what is it?" before it was even opened. I made banana muffins instead of cakey cupcakes. That way the baby could gorge himself on something healthy, Matt will have a special treat to take in his lunch, and I was able to use up more of my abundance of ripening bananas. Justin was blessed w/many family members in attendance, and many many pieces of clothing. Of course there were a few toys that were much more interesting to him and Austin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, new pictures!
What a cutie he is, and I'm not a bit prejudiced either.

The Mrs. said...

Happy 1st Birthday Justin! You are a cutie so your 'Grandma' isn't too prejudiced!!!