Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day, plus a few extras

I am way behind, but what else is new these days?

Mother's Day started out at church w/the kids singing a song, in front of the church, to the parents.












After church, we went home for lunch. Later, we decided it was such a beautiful day (it was suppose to rain) that we would take the kids to the park. They all 3 love to swing.








After the park, we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and then a local Chinese rest. for dinner, where mommy got sushi!!!!!! (Yes, we did dessert and dinner backwards. It wasn't planned that way, it just happened that way. Oddly enough, the kids never complained.)











Earlier this week, Austin dressed up as Pharaoh (the one that was a burden to Moses and the Israelites). The other 2 kids were his minions. (Did Pharaoh have minions?)












Today...... The boys laid down with Matt for a nap after lunch. I needed to clean the kitchen floor so that Matt could set up the birthing tub when he woke up. I made Lily stay off the floor until I was done. She asked me several times, "Done?" The last thing I did was unload and reload the dishwasher. I told her I would sit down with her in a couple of minutes so that she could take a nap. Her reply, "Don't want a nap." Not 5 minutes later, there she lay.

No comments: