Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lily crawling, and a few funnies (or not so much?)



Austin to daddy in the car one night: "Daddy, which way did we turn?" Daddy, "Left." A-- "I wanted to turn right." D-- "That's the way we go to church, but tonight we're taking the highway." A-- "But I wanted to take the low-way."

Austin to me in the living room while pretending he was going somewhere: "Bye, I am going to hell." Mommy-- "We don't pretend to go to hell, it's a very bad place." (edited version) A-- "No, I mean hell at home."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I found that hilarious! Oh the things kids come up with some times! And how funny for Lily to go from one way of crawling to the other. Cute!

Val said...

Such an adorable video. I love it when she smiles at you.