Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Monday, May 11, 2009

F/P/B

F-Friends forever, Austin & his cousin Savannah

















P-Playtime in the backyard!

"Hey daddy, I think the grass needs mowed."













"I think I can, I think I can, I think.....ok, maybe not."














B-Birthday celebration begins!

Austin mixes the cupcake batter for his 3rd b-day party.
















Austin decorates the cupcakes with edible Diego faces.
















We have celebrated Mother's Day & Austin's b-day together for the past 3 years.










"I wish you would just let me eat one already!"










"I am THRILLED to get yet another piece of clothing!"











One of 2 of his favorite gifts, new sandals from g-ma Paula.











2nd favorite gift, a goodie box from Karen Stevens full of things mommy never lets him have.











Bubbles anyone?













Busted! Thankfully, altho mommy doesn't approve of going potty outside if it isn't an emergency, Aunt Therese had the where-with-all to move him beside the shed where the very high winds wouldn't create a really big mess!

No comments: