Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy Busy day!

To the zoo, again! This was the best pic of 3 unrestrained kids I could get by myself. My 2 kids plus Matt's niece Savannah. They are showing off their $3.99 plastic elephants I bought them after we saw the baby elephant. The toys squeak like a dog toy. And that sounds like an elephant how?










Creepy bats! Their called flying foxes....I would much rather see a flying fox than one of these! I think.....











Fluffy the python.











Tiger kitty.











Markhors (sp?)













A pheasant.













A sunbear.















THE baby boy elephant.











I took a few cute pics of the kids outside in the backyard tonight while Matt was cutting grass. I will post later.

1 comment:

Paula said...

ALL the babies are so cute!