Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stuff....

For those of you who know how NOT eager I am to have children messy, I seem to do better when I "allow" it.

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5301754461937457778" />














Just too cute.












This pic is really very sad. I remember when I swore I would never allow my house to be so cold that my children would have to sit on the heater vents w/blankets to stay warm, as I had done as a child. WOW it hurts when your own words come back to haunt you!











These 2 snow pics are from our second winter storm, only this one had a lot of ice. Believe it or not Austin really did want to go out w/daddy. However, daddy hadn't shoveled the front steps yet, so as soon as Austin stepped out, he fell on his behind. The second pic was taken from inside because it was just to darn cold to go out!














The kids got to take home 3 helium balloons from great g-pa Paul's 80th b-day this past Sat. Justin has had a ball w/them ever since.







Justin can climb on to or up to most anything now-a-days. He thinks he is pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LOVE all these pictures! Justin is definitely enjoying that cake! Love the picture of the two boys snoozing together.

Ah yes, huddled over the heater vent...how well I remember two girls, as I recall, blocking the heat to the whole house. And the vows one of them made about how warm HER house would be....no matter how much it cost. (Don't worry, I've had to eat lots of my words, too, just ask your grandma)