Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New baby stuff...

I finally have an ultrasound date to determine once and for all that there is only 1 baby inside me. It will be next Friday. Funny thing. My family doctor asked me today how I was feeling and if everything was ok and was I feeling the baby move. I told her I hadn't felt my 2nd child until 20 weeks (I am probably around 18ish weeks), but that I was pretty sure for the last couple of weeks I had been feeling faint fluttering. Later today as I was laying down w/the kids for a nap, I was never more sure of what I would call a slight kick & roll.

2 comments:

Brian Snyder said...

I am glad you got it all worked out! :) Pregnancy gets fun when you can start feeling the baby! ~Meredith

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't twins be awesome?!
I'm going to be anon so I don't get in trouble.