Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snow day!!







The boys had a BLAST in the snow late this afternoon. My biggest regret is that I didn't take them out sooner (and that I didn't have a fresh set of batteries to take pics). I was sure we would only be out 3-5 minutes. It was more like 30 min. Austin made his fist snow angel and Justin hopped-and-scooted his way off of the porch several times, one time into the flower beds. He even crawled all the way past my van and then hopped-and-scooted his way into a snow bank. I had so much fun watching them. The only crying we had was when Austin received 3 separate spankings for dumping snow on Justin 3 times. It will probably be to cold to go out again for at least a few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could have seen them...Justin must have been quite a sight hopping and scooting his way through the snow!
Great pictures, too!