Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas, New Years, 1st's & 3rd's

Christmas 2008










New Years Eve 2008
Each glass represents a person who made it to midnight. No glass for Matt or the 2 little boys, they were OUT! Aren't the frozen sugared grapes neat? Mom's idea, my technique. End result, yummy sparkling cider and juice!
















1st's--Justin's 1st hair cut and his first hair cut bribe! The thing was so big it barely fit into his mouth.















3rd's--That would be baby number 3 (or 4?) Do you see the 2 little tiny dots? They might represent 1 or 2 babies we are expecting in late July. My regular Dr. (NOT an O.B.) said I appeared to be further along than the 'pregnancy' calendar said, so she joked that I might be having twins. What a laugh! Not! OR, the picture below could just be a bad picture of the one that immediately follows it. :)











Cedar Falls in Hiram/Garrettsville Ohio. The weekend we went out of town to get Justin's 1 yr. pics taken my uncle took us out to a rest. that used to be a wool mill and then a griss mill. It was at night and our table is the only one you can see the falls at night w/lights on them. It was beautiful. My lame pic doesn't do it justice.












Silly pic of matt giving the kids a ride in the basement on an office chair. They thought it was great fun!










One night recently as I was in the kitchen making dinner, the boys had been playing everywhere, as is the norm. But for a few minutes I couldn't identify by sound what they were doing, so I went to check on them. I mean, there was no obvious laughter, crying, or bloody murder screaming. No sounds of Dora's book singing or the toy chainsaw buzzing. This was what I found. They were truly just chillin. It was very funny and cute and rare.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Twins!!! How fun!!! That would be fun to have some at RBC. Let us knowif/when you know for sure or not!

chris said...

My guess is bad pic. I looked close ;) chris