Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, April 10, 2010

9 month check-up

Lily had her 9 month check-up Thursday, and all is well. She is 18#11oz and 29" long. We still aren't doing any vaccines until 18 months, and the boys never had their iron checked while I was nursing, so Lily didn't either. So, it was uneventful....my favorite kind of doctor visit.

Tonight, while I was laying on my back in bed w/Lily to my right and Justin to my left, I was telling them the 3 Bears story. Lily has always had a funny fascination w/that story, but tonight it got really funny. As I told the story, she got closer and closer to me (which isn't saying much since she was already right beside me where she can nurse). I was almost at the end (and she was right in my face) and I had just said, "...and the baby bear said, "somebody's been sleeping in my bed..." when Lily popped me in the nose. It caught me so off guard that when I was finally able to react, all I could do was laugh hysterically. Guess you had to be there :)

1 comment:

sarah said...

That's so funny! I can't wait to see the kids again (hopefully towards the end of May if all goes as planned).