Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Breaking News!!!

As you can see we have new-used bunk beds for the boys. We have had them for over a week, and Austin has been sleeping up top, and really likes it. Justin has still been sleeping with us, knowing that I plan to buy him "special" sheets for his bottom bed. However, tonight he said he was sleeping on the bunk bed, and he is! I 'll let you know later if he stays there all night.















Lily info: her first tooth is the lower right. And she showed today that she understands peek-a-boo. I tossed a pair of pants on her head while I was changing her, and she pulled them off. I said "peek a boo" and she put them back on her head, and then pulled them off...you get the idea.

No comments: