Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Friday, February 12, 2010

Where is my......

Are you familiar with the feel & learn books that go something like, "That's not my penguin (or puppy, or monster, etc.), his beak is too smooth." After several pages of that type of interaction, the last page says something like, "That's my puppy (or whatever)! His nose is sooo squashy!" You get the idea. Well, I have a story of my own. Here goes:



Where are my Eamon and Austin? That couch and that cushion are too empty.












Where are my Eamon and Austin? That bed is too cold.














Where are my Eamon and Austin? That bed is too small.














There are my Eamon and Austin! In my big, warm, FULL bed with the rest of my sleeping family :)












And see that little white space between Lily and Justin? That is where I crawled out of to write this great story.

1 comment:

Grandma Paula said...

Awwww, how cute they all are! And Eamon certainly looks right at home amongst his cousins.
Not that you're fat or anything, but not sure how you fit into that little itty bitty white space in the bed! Maybe your bedroom should just be wall-to-wall mattress!