Justin at 7.5 months

Justin at 7.5 months
his first pontoon boat ride

Austin at 1 year

Austin at 1 year
when dandelion seeds are still cute

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The things kids (and daddy's) say....

Recent quotes from Austin:
"She's holding my breath." He was letting me know that he was done holding Lily.

"In a couple of 'while's?" That's how he tends to quantify time right now.

"He broke my feelings." He told me as he was sobbing. I finally managed to figure out that Justin had hit him.

Austin sobbing and saying "My leg hurts." And I ask what happened and he said "Justin did it." And I asked him how Justin hurt him and he said "With his bones." Come to find out Justin jumped on Austin and Justin's elbow came into painful contact with Austin's chin bone.

Recent quotes from daddy:
Matt yelling at Austin because Austin has Justin pinned to the ground with his arms around Justin's neck, "Austin! I told you to NEVER put your arms around someone's neck! You always have to have an arm too." huh?

Matt yelling at Justin for punching Austin in the side of the head a couple of times, "Justin! No hitting!! You don't have any gloves on!" huh?

No comments: